Andrea Levoff is a fun and entertaining speaker who brings her light-hearted nature to the more serious topics of motherhood. Her love for stand up comedy brings fresh eyes to the issues that mother's have been dealing with since the beginning of time. Andrea approaches relatable topics such as the importance of cultivating a life outside of your kids with edge and wit leaving her audience laughing and learning at the same time. You'll wish your mother attended one of her conferences & saved you years in therapy!
MORE MILF LESS MARTYR
- Why making time for yourself is so important as a mom.
- How being everything to everyone is a recipe for resentment.
- Tips on how to communicate your needs to your family.
WHAT YOU SAY TO YOURSELF MATTERS
- Why your self-talk matters especially when you have little ones.
- Tips for improving your relationship with yourself and others.
- Ideas for changing the way you talk to yourself lickety split!
FINDING YOUR MOM SQUAD
- Motherhood can be a lonely endeavor, especially in the early years.
- Why finding and forming a support system is essential to a happy mama.
- A 3-second check in when meeting someone new.
- How to stay sane when you're being pulled in a million directions.
- Why it's important to manage your emotions before you lose your "stuff".
- Damage control when you inevitably lose your "stuff".