This happens a few times a year. I march into my kitchen and decide that right now is the time I become an amazing baker. It's partly motivated by my desire to be a more conventional mom despite my proven lack of talent. Still, I refuse to give up. Did you hear that God? I know you gave me many other amazing talents, but this I'm not ready to let go. There's something so romantic about the idea of baking with the kids. Music playing in the background, powdered sugar on everyone's face. In reality, we are all screaming at each other, and I dirty every dish in the kitchen. Still, this doesn't disrupt my vision.
Y’all, I like big bundts and I cannot lie. And trust me when I say I am not a baker. But this 5-step Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake recipe is too easy and too delicious not to make for your family. With a cake mold and a few simple ingredients, I have been able to trick my family into thinking I am Betty Crocker (possibly even myself). Make this tasty dessert for any holiday, girls night or when you just feel like stuffing your face with some wholesome goodness.
- 1 package Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe yellow cake mix
- 1 package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (4 serving size)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup oil
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, grated
- 1/2 cup shaved pecans & powdered sugar
This is so easy, I promise:
- Heat oven to 350F degrees and grease and flour 10" Bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream and oil.
- Beat on medium for 2 minutes Stir in chocolate chips, grated chocolate and pecans.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 50-60 minutes or till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 15 min and dust with powdered sugar.
Do we really even need to go there?